Monday, May 7, 2012

We arrived safely at the new house in Colleyville, TX. The Verizon guy was here when we arrived, installing the cable and internet, which makes it a lot easier to post this today. (I've been using my phone for the past 3 days).
The house is nice, and the animals are settling. The dogs were happy to see Art upon arrival, and everyone seems to be adjusting well. They may think this another hotel and are probably wondering when they will go home to the farm. :(  Although, I think they recognize the familiar furniture and belongings and are starting to feel "at home."
The house is nice and my mom and Art have set it up to work well for them. I think things will be fine here. Paul and I will be down for a visit this summer, at which point I plan to put good use to the pool in the back yard! (We may or may not be traveling in a small RV at the time...perhaps another blogging opportunity!?)
I fly back to Maryland tomorrow evening. I will miss my mom (and the animals!?), but I will be very happy to see Paul at the airport and to get home and sleep in my own bed!!
Thanks for reading and "joining" us on our adventure!!

KVB

No comments:

Post a Comment